Monday, July 30, 2007

Coming back from hell

Well..........have been in a major flare up for the last 5 or 6 days,anyone else????????? don't think anyone is reading this anyway.Not only is my disease UNSEEN I think I am too. I hate flare ups,not only the constant pain,but then you have the sleepless nights too.Finally feel a little like sitting up today,I'll probably go visit my horseys this evening for awhile.I stroked my big beautiful knobby kneeed chestnut Whiskey aka Jessie James this morning for a few minutes.Pure heaven....as I stroked his neck he put his face to mine,with his lips to my cheek.As if to say..I know you're feeling bad,but I love you. I could get lost in those big brown eyes.Maybe it's just me,animals seem to see in my soul as I do in theirs. When I take walks to the woods I guess I look a little like Dr,Doolittle,I have my lab,a couple of barn cats and two horses trailing behind me,or in front if there is a rabbit around.I guess I might try to do that this evening.Maybe pick a few blackberry's.

No comments: