Friday, February 10, 2006

Why did I get outta bed this morning...

Why oh why did I get outta bed this morning?I have tried so hard to not let the pain get to me today,but you know what,I am just about ready to pack it in for the day.I had a good day a few days ago so here we go again...Two days of suffering what the hell!!! Well I guess I'm doing my self pity for the day.Help me please!If you have this allful disgusting disease- fibromyalgia and all of it;s sticky little friend diseases that come with it you know what I'm talking about know what it's like to hurt 24 hours a day 7 days a week hard for people that don't have chronic pain to realize what your feeling.What can we do to educate them?Oh,I don't know,could we give them our pain for a few days???What would it be like to give it away?Wow imagine that!Trade lives with someone who says your a druggie cause you have to swallow 15 pills a day,Good golly,I'll trade you.I would love to get up with a spring in my step and a smile on my face cause wow.........I'm not hurting like a bull gored me a few times during the night and pawed my ribs a few times for good measure.Woo...Hoo.Hey any body out there wanna trade lives for a day?Yea.Yeah She's done lost her friggin mind now people,good thing my horses love me for who I am.You know the one who brings them hay everyday....Just like the mailman...Oops...mailperson.Rain ,sleet,snow,or muddy fields will keep me from my appointed rounds.Hee ...Hee.And The kisses...Soft and fuzzy with their horsey breath...kisses better than any man ever gave me.Welp...I am sorry to say...They are!Oh there goes some men off the deep end now.(chuckle)After two marriages and another long relationship with someone that just sucks the life out of you because they have to be at the center of attention at all times or they get depressed...Gee whiz,give me a break..Let me be.I have better things to do than be in your world. So there it is,why did I get otta bed this morning?? Look at the picture up top! that's one of the reasons. Gotta go and hope like hell that Bull doesn't tromp on my ribs allnight again cause it sure would be nice right now to have some sleep
Google

No comments: